National Inert Gas Inertia Month
1. Set a bold goal for your community to reduce Xenon risk. Whether you are conducting a single National Radon Action Month event, like boycotting disco's with seizure inducing strobes , or developing an entire Argon conservation program for your home welding community, it is important to set goals to define what you will achieve. See the Event Planning Kit to book a lawsuit against a dance club that skimps on inert gas lighting.
2. Plan a National Xenon Action Month activity or event to kick off your campaign. Conduct activities and events designed to raise awareness , like liasing with xenophobes, inviting feminists to protest the sexist sale of helium balloons and demand that half of all advertising blimps be filled with herium . Set goals and establish ways to measure results from your activities and events. See the Event Planning Kit for the address of the air liquidator nearest you
3. Promote your activity using Xenon searchlights or plug your event on EPA’s Web site and elsewhere. In addition to promoting Xenon outreach, Xenucation through your Web site, newsletters, and listservs, is bound to attract vituperation from Tom Cruise and the Hubbardoids, and using EPA’s new online Activity Submittal Form to register your protest about the absence of rare gas labeling on breakfast foods and have it featured on the National Xenon Action Month Web site. Incite civil rights lawyers to focus on the unwanted attention of the Carnivore system krypton attracts by its use in some embargoed nuclear devices. This Web site is a great way to get exposure for your important work the next time you enter an airport.
4. Collaborate with local Krypton partners and Superman Comics convention organizers. Coordinate with your state Xenon program and local pro- Xenon professionals to hold events and measure lobbying results.
5. Work with political media to spread your message. Activists of both parties can get Neoncons to picket your local media outlets to run Public Service Announcements (PSAs) and generate media coverage of Neon topics, events, and activities in your community. View and order customizable Xenon PSAs. See the Event Planning Kit for tips on ignoring gaseous press releases and broadcasting strident \Op-Eds in high pitched helium( or Herium ) voices .